At Young, Schuster & Maslowski, LLP we understand that purchasing and selling real estate can be a nerve racking process, and there are a lot of unknowns and traps that both a buyer and seller can encounter when entering into a real estate transaction. Whether you are developing, buying, or selling commercial real estate, buying your first home, reviewing or putting restrictive covenants in place, working with your Home Owner’s Association, reviewing driveway easements, or have general real estate questions, we have a flat rate or hourly solution that will work right for you.
Take the Risk Out of Your Real Estate Transaction
We understand that the ownership of real estate is the biggest investment you will make in your life. That is why we have developed a specialized program where we can help you through the real estate purchase or sale process from beginning to end.
At Young, Schuster & Maslowski, LLP we have developed the following flat rate and hourly rate services with your needs in mind to help you stay on track:
- For Sale By Owner Beginning to End Transactions
- Residential Purchases and Sales
- Commercial Purchases and Sales
- Residential and Commercial Lease Reviews
- Real Estate Development Reviews and Contracts
- Land Contracts
- Offer to Purchase Reviews
- Home Owner Associations and Condominium Associations
- Restrictive Covenants
- Deed Preparation
- And many other real estate services
CONTACT US TODAY to find out what Young, Schuster & Maslowski, LLP can do for you in relation to your real estate transaction.