Atty Timothy R. Young
Attorney Young is the senior partner of Young & Maslowski, LLP and has over 30 years experience handling matters in the areas of General Practice and Divorce Litigation. He understands the value of timely and effective legal advice, and always looks forward to putting his many years of experience to work for you.
- Northwestern University School of Law – J.D., 1973
- Lawrence University – Phi Beta Kappa, 1970
- Wisconsin, 1976
Professional Memberships and Activities
- American Bar Association – Family Law Section
- Wisconsin Bar Association – Board of Directors Family Law Section, 1988-1991
- Winnebago County Bar Association – Annual Lecturer and Speaker on Family and Related Matters
- State Bar of Wisconsin Fee Arbitration Committee
- Panel of Bankruptcy Trustees for the Eastern district of Wisconsin, Bankruptcy Court – Former Member
- City of Oshkosh Public Library – Former Member of Board of Trustees
- Former Board of Attorneys Professional Responsibility District III Chair – 9 years
- Lawrence University Alumni Recruiter
- Lawrence University Football Announcer
In his free time, Tim likes to read books about history and spend time with his wife Judy, and two daughters, Jill and Katie.
Tim played offensive guard in college for Lawrence University, and carries on the tradition by announcing all of the home games and staying actively involved as an alumni recruiter.
Contact YSM (920) 651-1820
Divorce, Foreclosures, Banking